Working with HarborOne Mortgage is your first step to becoming the ULTIMATE Homebuyer. By taking 5 minutes now to answer a few simple questions about your needs and current situation, you are well on your way!
Once the online questionnaire is completed, a local, professional, experienced Loan Originator will reach out to you to go over your responses and discuss the options available to you. If you already have a property in mind, they can help you complete your application at that time or click here to apply now.
If you haven't found "THE one" yet, don't worry. Since time is of the essence when you are ready to make an offer on the home of your dreams, especially in today's market, we can arm you with a FREE pre-approval letter to help. It is free to you, but carries its weight in gold to a seller and their Realtor. That one piece of paper can make your offer stand out and can tell them you are serious about this home, you have already started the mortgage process, and you are that much further along than the other buyers competing for the same property.
So what are you waiting for? Become the Ultimate Homebuyer and find your harbor!
Terms and Conditions
- No Fee Rate lock applies to the initial rate lock for terms up to 90 days in length. Subsequent changes or extensions may necessitate a fee.
- Payment made in the form of $500 Visa gift card. The delay must be caused by HarborOne Mortgage LLC (HOME) in order to be eligible for the $500 Visa gift card. Consumer must notify HOME within 10 days after closing that they met eligibility requirements in order to receive the $500 Visa gift card.
- The closing date must be at least 30 calendar days from the later of the loan application date and/or the purchase contract date.
- All documents must be submitted to HOME within 2 business days of a request: full income verification, complete asset statements, credit reporting documents, any other documentation requested.
- There are no credit related disputes, such as credit reporting errors which must be rectified prior to loan closing.
- Loan program cannot change during the loan process.
- The closing may not be delayed by the buyer, seller or a third party, such as a real estate attorney or title company, failure to obtain a homeowner's insurance policy, flood zone determinations, inclement weather, a natural disaster, or other emergency outside of HOME’s control, etc.
Offer applies only to Purchase transactions. Offer not available on: Lock-Down Program, Construction-permanent financing, and condominiums. This program is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. Loans are subject to credit approval and verification of information provided on the application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice.
See More TestimonialsI just wanted to write you a note to let you know about the recent experience I had working with Eunice Depina, as the loan originator for the re-finance of my home. From our initial phone call, Eunice was extremely professional and provided me with information in a timely manner. Our re-finance was one that had a few "bumps" along the way as your bank had helped me through a very difficult time with a loan modification. As a result, getting the re-finance, with a good rate and reasonable monthly payments was a challenge. Eunice went above and beyond helping me through this process. Additionally, she was always accessible--even if she was away from her desk or at a meeting, she always let me know when she would be available and was always available exactly when she said she would be! I can't tell you what a pleasure it was working with her; she truly offers a personal face to a nuts and bolts process, gives undivided attention, and exhibits the kind of care and concern you would expect from someone you had known for a long time--and I had never talked to her before our initial phone call! It is so rare these days to experience this level of customer service and personal attention and I commend your bank for hiring employees such as Eunice.- Denise